Monday, January 26, 2009

Who is Tokin' Black Guy?


Ok so these tracks popped up in the Bayaship'n inbox claiming one track (Body Clock) is produced by Mr. Kanye West and that the artist Tokin' Black Guy is signed to G.O.O.D Music. Now you know bayaship'n doesn't just post stuff without a degree of background checking and after some investagationing (props to ryan shelton) I can not link this dude to either Kanye or his label. Normally we'd print his email and do the A-Town stomp on it, however the tracks aren't bad even if they don't sound like Kanye produced em and the man is innocent until proven guilty. So here are the tracks and can someone fill us in on who the hell Tokin' Black Guy is?

Tokin Black Guy- Body Clock
Tokin Black Guy- Turn My Music High

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey ! I love your blog guy… Very cool stuff.
Would you like to become a “friend” with us ?
I’m creating a website too, and I think that it’s a good thing if we become partners.

As you want

You can mail me, splashmymilk@gmail.com for more informations.

Cheers !

http://www.splashmymilk.com/